We are well aware that executive candidates may well be approached about a variety of roles, and it is important for us that our dealings with candidates are not only discreet but also professional and transparent at all times:
- We do not hold databases of candidates.
- We would never forward candidate CVs to any client without prior express permission having been given by the candidate themselves
- We do not advertise roles online or elsewhere – we carry out proactive candidate search
- When dealing with candidates we undertake always to declare accurately our reasons for contacting them (whilst of course respecting any client confidentiality issues), and to be straightforward and ethical in our approaches at all times
- It is our policy to give accurate feedback to candidates and we encourage our clients to do the same.