Henley Managing Director, Mark Senior was recently asked to write a guest blog for UK Recruiter. Mark was asked to write for the ‘Recruiting Weekly’ series that features guest writers each week, discussing all aspects of recruitment.
The article focuses on how Henley Research International has built upon its strong foundations of executive research to become the one of the leading providers in the industry. The article looks at five aspects of the business that Henley didn’t get involved with ten years ago, these were:
- #1 We didn’t work directly with In-House Recruiters
- #2 We didn’t do Talent Pipelining
- #3 We didn’t work in Asia
- #4 We didn’t do Diversity work
- #5 We didn’t get involved in Employer Branding
To read the full blog post, please follow the link to the UK Recruiter site.